Proficient in prospecting, developing leads and client follow-up.
Friendly, outgoing, enjoys interacting with people, extensive and active social network.
Driven self-starter, goal-oriented.
Assertive and professionally persistent.
Coachable, personable and reliable team player.
Empathetic listener and problem-solver.
Positive winning attitude.
Great verbal and written communication skills.
Basic computer skills.
Able to work evenings, weekends and holidays.
Enthusiastic about health, fitness and exercise!
Minimum 2 years sales or customer service experience. (Health and fitness industry experience preferred.)
- Generate leads/new business through member promotions and referrals.
- Build, cultivate an enhance lasting relationships with prospective and current members, and advise members of appropriate club service to help achieve personal health and fitness goals.
- Prepare for and in weekly sales team meetings and perform agreed-upon sales strategies to achieve individual and team goals.
- Communicate and promote current marketing campaigns.
- Prepare and monitor daily production reports.Lead club tours and presentations.
- Answer phones, handle third-party inquiries, and interact with members.
- Prepare and accurately complete member paperwork in timely manner.
Apply for the job at: firstname.lastname@example.org]]>